Make a Gift
Thank you for supporting CIM!
Donate by Phone
- Please call our Development Office at (216) 795.3160.
- Our normal office hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- By phone we accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
Donate by Mail
Send your check, made payable to Cleveland Institute of Music, to:
Cleveland Institute of Music
11021 East Blvd.
Cleveland, OH 44106
Be sure to include a note with any special instructions for designating your contribution, and how we can contact you to acknowledge your gift.
Many donors take advantage of donating appreciated securities to make charitable gifts. If the securities have been owned for more than a year, one can take a tax deduction equal to the fair market value of the stock on the date of the gift (to the extent allowed by law), and will not have to recognize the appreciation as capital gain.
To facilitate your gift of securities, the donor (or the transferring broker) should
- provide the donor's name and complete address, and
- the name and quantity of the securities to be transferred.
The securities gift notification form is an Adobe PDF file - click here if you need to install or upgrade the free Acrobat Reader software.
Vice President of Institutional Advancement
Development Officer, Annual Fund
Development Officer, Individual and Planned Giving
Development Officer, Alumni and Parent Relations
Development Officer, Grant Development and Stewardship
Development Services Manager