WHAT DOES SCHOLARSHIP MEAN?
To CIM students, a scholarship means that they can SayYES to...
- Studying at a world-class institution with renowned faculty – many of whom are regularly performing musicians, including members of The Cleveland Orchestra
- Focusing on their studies, making music and becoming the best musicians
- Learning and performing alongside exceptionally talented and supportive peers
- Engaging in the local community through musical performances
- Learning how to teach and mentor young performers through a special relationship with the Cleveland School of the Arts and other local institutions
- Performing in amazing and beautiful venues such as Severance Hall, CIM's state-of-the-art Mixon Hall and among famous works of fine art at the Cleveland Museum of Art
- Graduating and beginning their careers without the heavy burden of huge student loan debt weighing them down and limiting their options
Are you ready to SayYES to our Annual Fund scholarship challenge?