Resources For Special Borrowers
A list of library & related resources for Preparatory & Continuing Education Students, Alumni, and other Special Borrowers at the Cleveland Institute of Music.
- Books for young people. A collection of books for young people about music and musicians can be found in the display at the front of the library.
- Media Center. All special borrowers have in-library use privileges at the Robinson Music Library's Media Center. Grab your library card at the Circulation Desk and watch a DVD or listen to a recording (on CD or online) in our media center.
- CIM / Case Library Catalog. This is the catalog of the Robinson Music Library and all CWRU Libraries. "Location: CIM" indicates an item is held by the Robinson Music Library.
- Browse DVD / Video Database
- Cleveland Orchestra Program Notes
Public libraries with major music collections include:
- Cleveland Public Library (CPL), Main Library, Fine Arts Department. A CPL library card entitles you to borrow materials via ClevNet, a network which displays holdings for all CPL branch libraries as well as affiliated independent public libraries.
- Cleveland Heights-University Heights Public Library. A ClevNet library with an excellent CD collection.
- Cuyahoga County Public Library (CCPL). This library system creates areas of particular subject emphasis that are divided among their regional libraries. The Mayfield Branch has the most comprehensive collection of music in CCPL. A CCPL library card also entitles you to borrow from OhioLink, a statewide network of libraries.
Inter-Library Loan info used to borrow resources held by non-Case/CIM Libraries.
Submit a request for the library to purchase a resource.
Request a part from the Orchestra Library.
DANIIL TRIFONOV WORLD PREMIERE
April 23, 2014, 8:00 pm
Daniil Trifonov, piano
Cleveland Institute of Music Orchestra
Joel Smirnoff, conductor
ADVANCED PIANO TRIO PROGRAM GALA CONCERT
April 24, 2014, 8:00 pm
Sharon Robinson, APTP director
April 25, 2014, 8:00 pm
Joan Kwuon, violin
Jaime Laredo, violin
Joel Smirnoff, viola
Sharon Robinson, cello
Sandra Shapiro, piano