CIM GIVES BACK
With #GivingTuesday Campaign supporting
the Cleveland School of the Arts
On Thursday, November 22, we ate and gave thanks.
On Black Friday and Cyber Monday, we rushed to get doorbusting deals.
On Tuesday, November 27, we join others across the country in GIVING back!
The Cleveland Institute of Music is putting the GIVING back into the "giving season" by using #GivingTuesday to launch an 8-week campaign to support the next generation of classical musicians training at the Cleveland School of the Arts (part of the Cleveland Metropolitan School District).
CIM staff, faculty and students regularly work with students and faculty at CSA, so we see firsthand the value of the institution as well as the challenge they face with funding and supplies. That's why CIM is coordinating an effort to provide much-needed musical instruments, accessories, books, lessons and more to the school and its students.
Will you join us? It's Easy!
Between Tuesday, November 27, 2012, and Tuesday, January 22, 2013:
- Donate an item from CSA's wish list or make a financial contribution* towards the purchase of needed items.
- Fill out the donor form, noting your gift and the (estimated) value.
- Drop off your donation in Pogue Lobby at CIM (11021 East Boulevard, Cleveland).
- Spread the word! Tell your friends about #GivingTuesday and CIM's campaign to support CSA.
- Follow CIM (and #GivingTuesday) on Facebook, InstantEncore, Pinterest and Twitter
- Attend the 22nd Annual Black Heritage Concert in Kulas Hall on Sunday, January 27, when CIM will present CSA with all the collected contributions.
*Please make checks payable to the Cleveland School of the Arts.
Learn more about this nationwide day of giving at #GivingTuesday.org
DONATION WISH LIST | Benefiting the Cleveland School of the Arts
$10 OR LESS
GIFTS OF TIME, TALENT OR USED ITEMS
Affordable ideas for Preparatory & Conservatory students and/or parents to contribute.
NOTE: CIM hosts hundreds of concerts, recitals and master classes each year, many free and open to the public thanks to the generous support of our donors.
Find out how YOU can help support CIM, our educational mission and our talented students by visiting the "Supporting CIM" page.