Careers At CIM
The Cleveland Institute of Music is an equal employment opportunity employer and educator and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, political affiliation or veteran status.
The following employment opportunities are currently available:
Graphic Design Manager
The Cleveland Institute of Music is seeking a Graphic Design Manager. The Graphic Design Manager leads and executes the design, development and production of creative graphics, layouts and materials for both print and online mediums while ensuring the CIM’s brand standards. The position requires excellent design, color and typographic skills and the proven ability to translate marketing objectives into compelling design. The Graphic Design Manager reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications and must demonstrate strong organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and:
- Execute and manage print production process from print estimates to preparing files for print and attending press checks
- Study the creative marketplace; staying current with trends and innovation
- Create and manage project schedules, workflow and timelines
- Participate in client meetings, strategy discussions and presentations
- Develop and maintain strong effective client/vendor relationships
- Manage and art direct photo shoots
- BA in graphic design or a related field, BFA or equivalent preferred
- 4-6 years experience in design related position
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong verbal, written and conceptual skills
- Basic knowledge of interactive design
Qualified candidates should submit a cover letter, resume with salary requirements and three references online at http://www.cim.edu/positions.
This page was last updated on December 9, 2013.
Director of Human Resources
p. 216.791.5000 ext. 219
Please be sure to check the job listing you are interested in, as hiring contacts may vary by position.
Office hours are from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. EST Monday through Friday.
MIXON HALL MASTERS SERIES :: MASTER CLASS
January 22, 2014, 5:30 pm
Gabriela Montero, piano
January 22, 2014, 8:00 pm
Kathryn Brown, soprano
Sergei Babayan, piano
MIXON HALL MASTERS SERIES: RECITAL
January 23, 2014, 8:00 pm
Return of the Composer/Virtuoso
Gabriela Montero, piano